Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Third day of the last week

I spent today playing a game. I had the opportunity to talk all day. It was good practice however it opened my eyes to how much practice I need in verbal communication. Seriously, it's not easy. I know what I want to say, I even know what the words are, but I cannot construct sentences for the life of me. They are like one big run-on sentence. It's honestly quite funny watching the facial expressions of my teacher as I attempt to communicate. Patience; sigh.

Krystle tackled the "impertivo de subjunctivo" today. She has caught to me in Book 3 and is a force to be reckoned with. Surely made for a long day, but rewarding as we'll be able to practice this form during the next months we have left here in Costa Rica. Viva Espanol!

No comments:

Post a Comment