Saturday, February 13, 2010

Downtown and Maps




Krystle and I walked through downtown San Jose today and walked by a galore of bazaars and shops. We bought some tamales for dinner and survived another ankle scare as Krystle almost rolled here ankle. Here are some pictures of the city and the mountains that surround San Jose. It's in a valley similar to Phoenix.

Confession: I love maps! For those of you that have been in my house, you have seen my large world map by National Geographic dated 1984 or so. I saw a map of Costa Rica in the Holiday Inn here in Costa Rica. I forgot to take a picture, but have no fear, I will go back tomorrow and get a picture! Words cannot give justice to the beauty of this map, as it had 3D terran! As I enjoy history deeply I also hold a special place in my heart for maps, especially old ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment