Friday, February 12, 2010

Skype!!!

Having just successfully skyped with my sister and parents, I highly recommend the experience! Very cool! Let me know if you have Skype and Krystle and I will definitely make time to do it with you!

Side note.. while telling a story about one of our adventures today I was reminded of a very salient truth. Learning is best when one's life is in danger! Seriously, think about it!

Example from today; Krystle and I followed some local Ticos across a busy street. They were nonchalant in getting across this street, they were walking! Well when they went, we went-under the impression this was a safe time to cross! Wrong- a delivery truck rips around the slow car that had given us the opportunity to cross and was coming straight at us! We sprinted at this sight to the sidewalk, and I mentally vowed not to dilly-dally across anymore streets!

Also, I do not condone risking death in order to learn valuable life lessons. Instead listen to your parents, wives, teachers, and Jordan!

3 comments:

  1. This is sooo amazing Krystle! And Jordan! :)

    I just enjoy so much reading about your adventures! Krystle my love, you will get sooo good in spanish after this trip!

    I have skype: grietjesusfreak. I would love to talk to you sometime! :)

    I love you!

    Be blessed and continue having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well..that's certainly one way to learn Jordan! Ha ha! I loved what you said about listening to WIVES!! You be sure to take that advice too and listen up to your adorable wife!! Ha ha! Glad you guys are having fun! This is great hearing all about it! We're thinking of you both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have skype!! klm487... let's do it guys!!

    love following your travels!!

    ReplyDelete