Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mi cerebro esta llenado

My brain is full! Seriously, we are overwhelmed in the amount of new vocabulary and bombardment of new verbs and expressions! It is so rewarding and yet very tiring! We are begginning to see the benefit of practicing with the new words we learn! It cannot be underestimated how much one can do or far one can go when one commits the time and effort to practicing! Practice makes perfect! This is so true. Regardless of the material that one is trying to learn, pratice is what makes it stick! My (Jordan) favorite spanish teacher in high school, Mrs. Shaffer, use to say, "repetition over spaced-intervals for best retention"! She is so right! Even when writing emails, this blog, or journaling I find myself spelling words wrong because I want to write the spanish word despite the fact I am writing in English-Love it!!!!!

We are having the time of our lives here!

I need to tell you guys about the friends we have made; the large family we are living with; and what a life without worldly distractions is like (I should keep our stuff in storage forever)!! Stay tuned!!!

Buenas noche!

3 comments:

  1. ¡ Eso Jordan gran! Me alegra saber que usted y Krystle están teniendo un buen momento. Le deseo suerte en sus clases de español y sé que ambos recogerá el idioma rápidamente. Espero saber de usted vuelva pronto! Tiene un gran día!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google traductor? Si no, ud. entiende espanol muy bien! yo no le se que ud. lo supo! Muy bien!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, que me sorprendió! Conozco a algunos, pero tuve la ayuda de un traductor! Sólo estaba probando para ver si le entiendo! Y lo hizo! My bien para tu!

    ReplyDelete