Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 3 Sat

Saturday was a day of relaxing. We sat around the property resting and preparing/organizing for the workshops. At times Krystle and I felt of little use to the other 3 because they were able to articulate their thoughts and opinions in Spanish about this topic much better than Krystle and I.

We watched some videos that were going to use in the workshops and though about how we would like to use them in context of the groups we were going to lead. As a group, we were to lead 6 workshops 3 times a day. The first group was at an integration center with men and women. The second group was a day center of only men. The third group was the patients at the treatment center.

It was also the day of realizing exactly what it meant to share a room with 3 women (not just hair everywhere). I guess living with multiple women would not be as difficult if I could go to other rooms and have some alone time as well as the ladies to do the same, however, staying in one room with 3 women is not something I would recommend to any man.

My women



Roommates!



Thankfully they had a workout room

No comments:

Post a Comment